- All students are required to wear a clean uniform and shower before
coming to class for the safety of yourself, staff and classmates.
- Each student is limited to bring one bag to class.
- Parent please drop off your child outside the school door. Instructors
will manage attendance.
- Temperature check will at the front by school staff. Anyone who exhibits
a temperature exceeding 100.4 ºF will not be able to remain in the facility.
- Shoes are off by shoe cabinet and bag can be placed on the chair in a
- Using bathroom and washing hands are limited to before and after class
only. Please wear your shoes when using a bathroom.
- Instructor will assist you with hands and feet spray using sanitation
spray that is provided by school.
- Enter the practice area at the assigned spot, under instructor's
- Bring your own water bottle and hand sanitizer (school also will provide
these items). Water bottle may be placed by the end of the practice area.
- All areas such as practice area (wooden floor), bathrooms, doorknobs,
etc. will be sanitized before, during the 15 min break and after classes each day.
- Students are allowed to wear facial masks and disposable gloves while at
the facility. Please be aware that facial masks can potentially restrict the intake of oxygen and increase carbon dioxide consumption which is not ideal during physical activity), however it is
suggested to be worn in case you can not practice social distancing.
- Students who have underlying condition or have family members who have
underlying condition, please attend online classes
- The students will be required to adhere to the social distancing at all
times (6 ft minimum) while inside the school (Parents can drop off/pick up by the door & attendance will be monitored by instructors as aforementioned)